Sunday, August 29

The Laptop Reading (21)

I'd forgotten this new thing, forgotten to "count" it here. I went to Crystal Fantasies for a reading. I can't remember the name of the "cards"---discovery cards? No, that wasn't it. It's not coming back to me, but there was one thing the reader told me that stuck. She said the year 52 was supposed to be a big deal. There was a something about how if people don't "get" something or put something in place by this year then they usually don't. I didn't know what something that might be for me. My writing? My home? My finances? My mate? Gads. But this claim was part of a series of things that has me committing to finishing the two books I've had going for eons. I haven't figured out the details yet, but I am going to finish them. I will finish one of them within the year. Hmm. Not before I'm 53, though. Oops. Oh, and the title of this entry? The "cards" were on her laptop. It made me miss my old worn deck of Tarot cards with all their vivid colors and their soft scuffed edges. I am thinking of making a set of runes out of mango pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment