Wednesday, August 4

My Oh Me My

I'm not sure quite what happened, but I seem to have lost my oomph here. I did several new things over the past month but never took the time to write them up. I've even lost track of what week I am in. I am wondering if the fact I was ahead of myself was the cause. I had always hoped to get a few extra posts up so I wouldn't have the pressure of meeting the goal each week. But maybe the fact I was three or four posts "ahead" is what had me disengaging since I didn't "have" to post more for awhile? I'm not sure, but that sounds like a likely culprit. And maybe I can blame it, too, on the heat. ;-)

I plan to write up my more recent new things in very short snippets sometime soon. Maybe I will even turn them into haikus. (Very, very short, indeed!) I just thought I would take a moment to let you know---Marylou and Richard!! :)  ---I have not abandoned my goal or my blog. And while I'm at it, I will pray to become reignited about this plan, to begin contemplating new things to do again in earnest and in eagerness. I still have eight months to go, so it would be a shame to not find joy in this again. I will look for it and be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment